If you’re like me and absolutely refuse to work out without music, boy do I have the playlist for you! It consists of songs that will hype you up and keep you motivated! From Daddy Yankee to Megan Thee Stallion, these songs will make you feel as though you’re the only one in the gym!
Feel free to check out my playlist on Spotify. I love creating playlists, especially for my workout sessions, and I’m always adding to them.
There are most definitely songs on this playlist that will trigger your desire to twerk. Listen at your own risk.
The Best Songs To Keep You Hype At The Gym
- Gucci Mane – Big Booty (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)
- Missy Elliot – Throw It Back
- Saweetie – My Type
- French Montana – Pop That (feat. Rick Ross, Drake, Lil Wayne)
- Arizona Zervas – ROXANNE
- Jason Derulo – Mamacita (feat. Farruko)
- Doja Cat – Boss Bitch
- Icona Pop – I Love It (feat. Charli XCX)
- Azealia Banks – 212
- Rihanna – We Found Love
- Nicki Minaj – MEGATRON
- J Balvin – Mi Gente (feat. Beyonce)
- Yo Gotti – Rake It Up (Diplo & Party Favor Remix)
- SAINt JHN – Roses (Imanbek Remix)
- MEDUZA – Lose Control
- Dualities – A Place For Us (feat. Ynnox)
- JYYE – Dizzy
- Nevada – The Mack (feat. Fetty Wap)
- Sam Feldt – Post Malone (feat. RANI)
- Daddy Yankee – Con Calma (Remix, feat. Katy Perry)
- Lizzo – Tempo (feat. Missy Elliott)
- City Girls – Act Up
I hope these songs will leave you feeling confident at the gym. Please enjoy!
Thanks for reading and stay safe!